CONFIRM CHALLENGE KNOW
Your True Flood Status
MyFloodStatus is the premier provider of structure-based Flood Zone Determination Reports nationwide. Our reports are certified, insured, built upon superior data and backed with expert support. NCRMLS users will pay a discounted price of $25 per flood report vs the normal $30 report cost.
MyFloodStatus helps Real Estate Buyers, Sellers and Agents confirm, challenge and know a property’s true flood status - providing clarity, confidence and peace of mind.
MyFloodStatus is the premier provider of structure-based Flood Zone Determination Reports nationwide. Our reports are certified, insured, built upon superior data, and backed with expert support.
MyFloodStatus: Product Overview
Why a Certified Flood Report
Should Be Ordered For Every Transaction
Flood Determinations are often ordered at an inconveniently late point in a real estate transaction or not at all. Confirm the true flood status of any structure early in the process to address potential flood issues at the most pivotal time in a contract
You can edit text on your website by double clicking on a text box on your website. Alternatively, when you select a text box a settings menu will appear. your website by double clicking on a text box on your website. Alternatively, when you select a text box
Have Clear Information Early In The Buying Process
Buyers and sellers can benefit from the advantage of time. Obtaining detailed, accurate information on a property early can help all parties:
• Evaluate cost of flood insurance and impact to buyers’ debt to income ratio
• Negotiate additional contract terms based on outcome of flood report
• Pursue options for mitigation (with complete guidance from our team)
• Identify any risks for cash investors
Stay On Top Of FEMA Flood Map Change
Thousands of new maps continue to be issued, affecting properties nationwide both positively and negatively. Even Preliminary Maps (proposed future maps) can impact a current real estate purchase
• Free online resources are frequently inaccurate and feature disclaimers
• Elevation Certificates, LOMAs and Preliminary Maps not accounted for
• Free online resources lack clarity, reliability and support
Accuracy, Protection and Support = Confidence
Move forward through the process with confidence, with high-quality information from the industry’s top flood determination provider. We deliver:
• Superior accuracy of data and depth of information.
• Clear visual maps, including FEMA Current and Prelimnary Map overlays
• Clarity on structure location in relation to Special Flood Hazard Areas
• Insured protection with $3M E&O per report
• Support, guidance and additional services from our expert team